Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K – R540K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||years in development projects using Java based internet applications|
Our Johannesburg client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will mainly be responsible for providing the technical direction for the development, design and systems integration from the definition phase through to implementation phase across all projects.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Java Certification – Bonus
• 6 years in development projects using Java based internet applications
• Experience in Java, Servlets, JSP, J2EE, XML, UML and Design Patterns
• E-Commerce exposure
• Understands OO concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements
• Experience in a CI environment (e.g. Hudson)
• Agile development lifecycle exposure
• Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
• Project management
• Apache Tomcat/Apache Cocoon/Apache Webserver
• Technical Authoring
• Microsoft Office and Excel
• Case Management Tool (FIT)
• Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
• Security Code Reviews
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za