Senior Java Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
|Experience||8+ years' experience|
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Senior Java Developer.
• IT Degree/Diploma
• 8+ years’ experience in Java
• Advantageous skills:
o Struts 1 and 2
o Enterprise Java Beans
o Spring Framework
o RESTful web services
o Windows Server
o Linux Server
o XML and XML-FO
o HTML 5
Skills and expertise:
• Very good theoretical understanding on programming concepts and techniques and the ability to apply the theoretical background in practice
• Very good knowledge on available technologies (Java)
• Knowledge on coding standards and processes (Java)
• Technical aptitude to craft high quality solutions from defined requirements
• Familiarity with unit testing frameworks
• Technical aptitude to perform requirements analysis, systems requirements and design tasks
• Multi-skilled regarding development tools and platforms
• Very good communication skills (client liaison and peers)
• Ability to partake in systems design
• Ability to understand the client’s business domain
• Understanding of agile / similar development methodology a plus
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za