Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R720K – R600K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent|
|Experience||Minimum 8 years relevant development experience|
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their development team in Johannesburg. The successful candidate must be able to mentor junior developers and must be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Oracle Java Certification (e.g. SCJP / OCJP etc.) is an advantage
• Minimum 8 years relevant development experience
• In depth experience in Java, J2EE, J2SE, EJB, JSP, JSF, JPA and Hibernate
• Strong working experience in Web Services, JDBC, HTML, XML, JBoss, Glassfish, WebLogic, WebSphere, Eclipse and NetBeans
• Working experience in UML, Agile, Apache, RDBMS, Subversion and Hudson
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za