Senior Java Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||Dependant on Experience|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
Our client, in the financial sector, is looking for a Senior Java Developer. The Senior Developer will work on all aspects of the software development life-cycle including: technical specifications, software design, development and application testing.
The position includes the following roles on a daily basis:
• Write software to implement business functional requirements and Conduct unit tests
• Assist Junior Developers
• Code Quality – QA :
• Assist the testing group in developing integration and functional tests.
• Level 3 support:
• Analysis of software defects and feedback to PS teams.
• Position Requirements:
• The candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in Java Application development and design
• A business understanding of the Asset Management is also required
• Java (J2EE), Spring, Web2.0 (HTML, CSS, Ajax) , Junit, JIRA, Maven
• Oracle and SQL
• Being part of a small team working with several teams around the world and launching a new product, the candidate will need:
• To be a strong team player and able to work independently.
• To have a good English level.
• To be able to work under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za