Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R650K - R350K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification|
|Experience||6 + yeas|
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to join their team to be based in Gauteng.
- At least 7 years’ experience writing Java/J2EE code
- Masterful at XML and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Hands on experience supporting web operations, network, server infrastructure, most notably across multiple geographically distributed data centers
- Experience with various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience in guiding a team of developers from project initiation through deployment
- A current portfolio demonstrating expertise in executing technical deep-dives on software design, code, and test artifacts
- Experience is crafting detailed design specifications as well as test plans for unit and integration testing
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience working with object-oriented programming (OOP) and design principles
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical specifications and designs as well as estimate the amount of effort necessary to complete the tasks
- Extensive knowledge of front-end and back-end web development technologies and concepts
- Strong design and implementation skills pertaining to web applications, database design and rich media applications
- Robust understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design
- Knowledge of database modeling, querying, stored procedures and administration for leading database servers
- Knowledge of industry-standard application architectures, design patterns and technology standards and best practices
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable and maintainable web applications
- Proven ability to learn and stay up to date on new technologies and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with producers, developers and creative team members
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and reliably deliver work of the highest standards on time
- Must be proactive and well organized in order to juggle the needs of multiple clients
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za