Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720K - R480K per annum|
|Education||IT Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to join their team to be based in Pretoria.
Minimum experience and requirements:
• IT Degree or Diploma
• 5 - 10 years Java (J2EE etc.) exp
•Able to design and manage the development of components, sub-routines and other application elements
• Be capable of translating functional specifications into workable project deliverables and staging these according to team capacity and capability
• J2EE, MDB, Web Services
• WebSphere, WebLogic
• Eclipse, RAD, JDeveloper
• MS SQL Server
• Adobe enterprise experience will be advantageous
- You will be responsible for building projects and capable of developing relationships with customers and testing teams as required.
- Support production deployments and production maintenance
- Responsible for code review and quality control
- The ideal candidate has to be able to pass a technical assessment and be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent communication skills in English required - a must.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za