Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720K - R480K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification|
|Experience||6 + years|
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team. This role includes translating a technical specification into a working program that meets the specification, within the overall project architecture and standards, within an agreed time limit and agreed level of quality. Mentoring of Developers
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification
- 6+ years' experience in client and server side JEE development
- Contribute in design sessions.
- Utilize J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development.
- Understand the use of frameworks and re-usable components.
- Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE.
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adheres to technical standards.
- Produce code that is well documented.
- Assist other Developers.
- Perform Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of Best Practice standards.
- Prepare Technical specifications
- Perform Unit and System Testing.
- Work closely with Systems Analyst.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adherence to time deadlines.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za