Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720K - R320K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc./B.Tech Computer Science/ Information Systems|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years source code development experience|
Our client a well-established Company in the Insurance Industry is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer. The position is in Sandton. Successful candidates will be required to complete a technical assessment with the first interview as this is to determine where your skill set is at. If you like working with up to date tech then this is for you.
Key purpose of the role:
• Translates the technical designs and BRS into executable code without errors
• Translates business requirements into technical designs adhering to Discovery Insure standards
• Finds effective software solutions to technical issues
• Ensure that the application performs the functions as required by business
• Releases source code with zero defects
• Actively coach other developers during the code review process to understand and apply the Insure coding standards
• Assist with technical support issues
• B.Sc./B.Tech Computer Science/ Information Systems
• Formal Java Qualification
• Minimum of 5 years source code development experience
• Knowledge of SDLC, Unit Testing, Database structure design, Technical Change Control
• Experience in Java EE, JSF, JSP, Flux, JAXB, Web Services, JBOSS, UML, XML/XSD including XSD Design, PL/SQL and RDBMS
• Experience in Business Writing, Software development within SDLC, Data modelling, UML Design abilities
• Learning orientation
• Structured and analytical problem solving
• Planning and organising
• Stress management
• Action orientation
• A team player
• Confidence in ability
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za