Senior Java Developers/ Senior Analyst Developer – Java
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R750K – R510K per annum|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Java Development experience|
Our client based is looking for a Senior Java Developers/ Senior Analyst Developer – Java to join their team based in Midrand. If you like working in a fast passed environment where you can learn from the best then this is for you.
• Minimum 5 years Java Development experience.
• This is a specialized role
• JAVA experience essential
• Web Services experience essential
• Interface Applications – J2EE experience
• Eclipse IDE
• J2SE, EJB3, Struts/ Hibernate and Spring experience needed.
• We are looking for at least 5 years working experience as a Developer
• Work within JBoss AS
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Experience with common Java application development related technologies - Servlets, JDBC, XML/XSL and Web Services.
• Self-starter with the initiative to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
• Ability to meet frequent deadlines in a fast moving environment.
• Works independently on programming tasks.
• Provides analysis of problems, recommends, and implements solutions.
• Participates in business and technology partner discussions to develop system solutions to business and technology requirements.
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
• Recommends improvements to processes, develops implementation plans, and assists in rollout.
• Participates in and initiates improvements to established team processes, design, and coding standards, and influences others to adopt.
• Mentors more junior developers.
• Serves as technical lead - leading junior and/or contract developers, responsible for the quality of the design and code produced by the project team.
• Troubleshooting and problem resolution of critical issues
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za