Senior Materials Technician
|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||NDip in Civil Engineering|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Senior Materials Technician, to be based in Port Elizabeth on a 12-month contract.
• NDip in Civil Engineering
• Registered as a Technician with ECSA or any other recognised international body
• 10 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of the COLTO Standard Specifications and TMH1
• Good road building materials, asphalt, seals and concrete knowledge
• Proficient in MS Office
• Assisting the Resident Engineer with:
o Monitoring of the site laboratory
o Site audits, inspection, quality control testing, approval, rejection of work
o Measurement and certification of completed work
o Compile reports and as-built data in accordance with the Employer's standard requirements
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za