Senior Mechanical Technician
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R35K – R30K|
|Education||N3 in Mechanical Engineering PLUS Trade test|
An exciting career opportunity based in KZN, exists for a Senior Mechanical Technician who will provide specialist maintenance support at our plant.
The successful candidate will assist the Mechanical Foreman in the milling plant with on-the-job factory maintenance work. The incumbent will be required to carry out ?tting maintenance work whenever the supervisory duties have been addressed.
Key duties and areas of responsibility will include:
• Supervision of ?tters and maintenance workers when it comes to scheduled maintenance work
• Carry out maintenance once daily supervisory work is complete or under control
• Assist the Foreman with compiling the budgets by supplying costs of routine maintenance work
• Work closely with the Planning Foreman to improve the effective utilisation of Pragma for mechanical schedules
• Ensure that regular plant inspections are carried out a in a structure manner
• N3 in Mechanical Engineering
• Recognised apprenticeship, Fitter/Machinist Trade Test
• 5 years’ experience of Fitting work in a heavy industry
• Basic Computer literacy, including CCMS (Pragma) experience
• Sugar experience will be an added advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za