Senior Mine Planner
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Education||BSc. Or BTech in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining, and/or an Advanced MRM Program.|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining company based in the North West is looking for a Senior Mine Planner
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc. Or BTech in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining, and/or an Advanced MRM Program.
• Mine Surveyors Cert of Competency
• 3-5 years exp. in Geology, Survey, Evaluation, Draughting, Rock Engineering or Mining.
• 3-5 years practical exp. in Surface and/or underground tabular ore body mining
• Good knowledge of operational MRM system must have 3 years practical experience of Microstation, Cads Mine or Data Mine.
• Design and Schedule: Short-, medium- and long-term plan.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za