Senior Mine Planner
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R1.2m - R1M|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining,|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in the North West is urgently looking for a Senior Mine Planner
The successful candidate should have:
• Degree/Diploma in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining, and/or an Advanced MRM Program.
• Mine Surveyors Cert of Competency (beneficial, this is not a pre-requisite)
• 5 years exp. in Geology, Survey, Evaluation, Draughting, Rock Engineering or Mining.
• 5 years practical exp. in Surface and/or underground tabular ore body mining
• Knowledge of operational MRM system must have 3 years practical experience of Microstation, CadsMine or DataMine.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za