Senior Mine Planning Engineer - Tanzania
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Qualification|
A leading Mining company in Tanzania is seeking a Senior Mine Planning Engineer to join their operations.
• Minimum of 5 To 10 Years' Experience in Mine Engineering.
• Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering.
• Experience in Mine Planning and Scheduling Is Essential.
• A Sound Working Knowledge of Surpac or Other Mining Software Is Required.
• A Good Understanding of Blasting and Blasthole Layout Is Required.
• Good Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
• Good Communication Skills in English
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za