Senior Mine Planning Engineer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Sierra Leone|
|Salary||R1.2Mil – R1.1Mil|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Mine Planning Engineer at a mining company based in Sierra Leone.
• Minimum of 5 To 10 Years' Experience in Mine Engineering.
• Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering.
• Experience in Mine Planning and Scheduling Is Essential.
• A Sound Working Knowledge of Surpac or Other Mining Software Is Required.
• A Good Understanding of Blasting and Blasthole Layout Is Required.
• Good Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
• Good Communication Skills in English, Some French Would Be an Asset.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za