Senior Mining Engineer – Namibia
|Education||Mining Engineer Degree|
A leading Mining company in Namibia is seeking the skills of a Senior Mining Engineer.
• Mining Engineering Degree
• 5 years’ relevant professional work experience operating in an open pit / hard rock mine with supervisory experience in a developing country
• Knowledge and experience in open pit drill and blast and short term mine planning
• Demonstrated people management experience
• Strong leadership skills
• French language skills are an asset but not required
• Must be a Namibian citizen or have valid work permit
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za