Senior Mining Engineer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of the largest mines in Mpumalanga which improves and connects communities across South Africa is looking for a Senior Mining Engineer.
• Block Caving Experience is essential
• Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Professional Registered Mining Engineer with ECSA will be advantageous
• Preferably literate in a mine planning software package (Deswik, Studio 5D, Mine2-4D, Xpac, Surpac, Datamine or Whittle)
• Experience with PCBC/PCSLC will be advantageous
• MS Office computer literacy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za