Senior Mobile Developer
|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K – R480K per annum|
|Education||BSc. Computer Science, BEng. Computer/Electronic Engineering or BSc. IT|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant working experience|
Our client, a market leader in Technology (development & integration) offers an exciting opportunity for a mid-level to senior-level mobile developer to join the team.
• BSc. Computer Science, BEng. Computer/Electronic Engineering or BSc. IT, degrees will be considered. Industry relevant certifications would be a plus.
• Minimum 6 years relevant working experience
• Mobile development experience on Native (Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone8) and Hybrid Tools (Appcelerator Titanium, Sencha Touch, PhoneGap etc.)
• Strong experience in overall mobile development (architecture, design, development) including web service development and enterprise integration
• Be familiar with SDLC methodologies like Agile
• Broad knowledge of Mobile Development best practices across Native, Hybrid and Web
• Building, signing, packaging and deploying mobile apps for multiple platforms
• Develop and maintain existing systems to specifications and delivering next generation mobile apps in both the enterprise and the commercial space
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• WASP Integration, System Architecture, Systems Integration
• Bespoke solution/component design & development
• Experience in leading the team and helping technically to resolve and mentor Junior Developers
• Familiar with mobile phones, tablets and similar gadgets
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za