Senior Network Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||At least 5 to 8 years’ Experience in Network Administration|
A Reputable Company based in Cape Town is looking for a Senior Network Administrator to join their dynamic team. The individual will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the network.
• At least 5 to 8 years’ Experience in Network Administration
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Cisco Voice certification are required.
• Hands on experience in ASA / Fortigate/ Fortinet are desired.
• Thorough understanding of VLANs, Spanning tree, Natting, Tunneling, VPN Implementation and routing is essential.
• Thorough understanding of Encryption and Encapsulation technologies.
• Must have experience on Wireless technologies.
• Packet tagging knowledge is essential.
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za