Senior Operations Engineer
|Location||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||12+ years’ of operational engineering experience within the petrochemicals industry|
An international petroleum company is looking for a Senior Operations Engineer (Saudi Arabia).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Chemical Engineering degree
• 12+ years’ of operational engineering experience within the petrochemicals industry
• You will be part of a new team responsible for initiating, developing and expanding the company’s Chemicals business
• Must be clearly recognized as an expert in their operations engineering field
• Provide high-level engineering expertise in the resolution of plant operational problems
• Formulate and implement long-term strategies to improve operations and reduce costs
• Define the long-term technical direction of the assigned operating area
• Serve as an advisor to management on technical questions and issues
• Work with the Facilities Planning Department to develop and define major capital budget items
• Provide technical direction in specialized areas to outside design contractors on major capital projects
• Lead groups of engineers in the commissioning/start-up phase of complex projects and the mothballing/demothballing of existing plants
• Ensure that all designs comply with standards, are cost competitive, viable, and meet operational safety requirements
• Review waiver requests for noncompliance design and construction issues and provide technical advice for satisfactory resolution
• Develop/provide technical direction for, and act as mentor to, junior engineers
• Participate in standards reviews to assure inclusion of requirements that are of practical benefit to field operation and maintenance in regard to safety and efficiency of the plants
• Provide guidance on standards development through technical committee participation
• Interpret standards and recommends changes to reduce costs associated with overly stringent requirements
• Plan and execute long-range technical and operational studies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za