Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R240k - R216k per annum|
|Education||Degree in computer science/ equivalent programming degree or diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Our client has a vacancy for a senior PHP developer to assist with the development, production and maintenance of digital projects by ensuring that updates and changes to client websites and other digital media are on time, on budget and on brief.
Projects are often cutting-edge and highly innovative, using the latest techniques and devices.
• Three to five years’ related work experience.
• Senior PHP developer
• Experience using Html5/CSS3
• Mobile web development experience.
• Must know his/her way around Adobe Photoshop and be able to work to pixel perfect designs.
• Experience using MVC’s like cakePHP, Zend Framework, etc.
• Must work to best practices in development and coding standards.
• Must have the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work well in a team and also recommend best practices and new ideas.
• Must be motivated to continue learning, researching and implement new technologies.
Advantageous Experience and knowledge:
• Flash Actionscript 2/3 development experience is highly beneficial
• Experience building mobile applications
• Digital agency/creative studio experience
• Experience using code repositories such as subversion/git
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za