Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R32K - R25K per month|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
One of our leading digital clients are hiring!! They work with some of the country’s leading brands including Unilever, Distell, Pioneer Foods, Sanlam, Avusa, Auction Alliance and PEP. They are experts in the full range of digital disciplines including web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO/SEM. Their are young and dynamic and growing rapidly. They are constantly looking for great digital professional who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
They urgently require the services of a skilled and experienced PHP Developer. This is not an entry level position and is not for the faint of heart.
- Development of new database driven php applications
- Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing php applications.
- Trouble-shooting of php applications Customisation and modification of third-party software programmes (GNU) for clients
Essential Skill Requirements:
- 3 yrs plus PHP experience
- Framework knowledge (JQuery&Joomla&Wordpress)
- 2 yrs MySQL experience
- Zend a plus
Additional Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must have a good understanding of databases and must be able to simplify data flow.
- Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
- In addition to possessing the required skills and experience, you must be able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
- You are able to think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems. Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set.
- When confronted with a required outcome, you easily see alternative possible options for achieving the desired result and most often select the best route, advising and making alternative suggestions where these will produce a better long term outcome.
- You are most likely a geek at heart and possibly even a bit introverted.
- Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you.
- You would like to make a meaningful contribution in a non-corporate environment and can work efficiently on your own as well as in a team
- Passion about their skills
- Enjoys leading edge technology
- Enjoys people & working in a team
2 x permanent positions
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za