Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K - R350K per annum|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
Our client is looking to hire a solid, creative and attentive Senior PHP Developer with a passion for what he/she does.
There are both positions available in Cape Town and Gauteng. Our client focuses on three important values: culture, quality and balance. They work hard as a team, and play hard as a team and are rewarded well with a relaxed environment with a gaming area and free lunch. They do their best to keep our time at the office within the normal confines of a working day, they believe everyone's work is better after quality rest with family and friends.
The senior developers responsibilities will be to assist with the development, production and maintenance of digital projects by ensuring that updates and changes to client websites and other digital media are on time, on budget and on brief. The successful candidate will have a computer science or equivalent programming degree/diploma, three to five years' related work experience, PHP development and experience using HTML5/CSS3.
- Computer science or equivalent programming degree/diploma
- Three to five years' related work experience as a Senior PHP
- Senior PHP developer
- Strong XTHML/CSS and Java Script skills
- Experience using Html5/CSS3
- Mobile web development experience
- Must know his/her way around Adobe Photoshop and be able to work to pixel perfect designs
- Experience using MVC's like CakePHP, Zend Framework, Jquery etc.
- Must work to best practices in development and coding standards
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work well in a team and also recommend best practices and new ideas
- Must be motivated to continue learning, researching and implement new technologies.
- Digital agency/creative studio experience.
- Developing PHP/MySQL web applications at an expert level
- Experience with Linux/Apache/MySQL (Database Management) administration
- Experience with Mootools, Smarty Templates, Jquery, JSON and PHP 5
- Capable of rapid development of highly scalable apps and user interface
- Strong ability to write structured code followed up with clear documentation
- Strict adherence to web 2.0 standards and cross-platform compatibility
-Ability to write clean, light code
- Strong interpersonal, team work and strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and keep track of details.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za