Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R408K - R336K per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience|
|Experience||5 + years|
Our client, one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, is urgently looking to hire 2 Senior PHP Developers.
They are experts in the full range of digital disciplines including web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO/SEM. The agency is young dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professional who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
- Development of new database driven php applications
- Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing php applications.
- Trouble-shooting of php applications Customisation and modification of third-party software programmes (GNU) for clients
Essential Skill Requirements:
- 3 yrs plus PHP experience
- Framework knowledge (JQuery&Joomla&Wordpress)
- 2 yrs MySQL experience
- Zend a plus
Additional Skills and Experience
The candidate must have a good understanding of databases and must be able to simplify data flow.
Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
The ideal Applicant:
- In addition to possessing the required skills and experience, you must be able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
- You are able to think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems. Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set.
- When confronted with a required outcome, you easily see alternative possible options for achieving the desired result and most often select the best route, advising and making alternative suggestions where these will produce a better long term outcome.
- You are most likely a geek at heart and possibly even a bit introverted.
- Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you.
- You would like to make a meaningful contribution in a non-corporate environment and can work efficiently on your own as well as in a team
- Passion about their skills
- Enjoys leading edge technology
- Enjoys people & working in a team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za