Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R480k – R360k per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience|
Our client a fast moving company focussed on mobile safety and security is looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer to be based in Cape Town.
They are looking for a developer who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
• PHP 5 (Expert)
• HTML (Expert)
• MVC Experience required (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, etc)
• MySQL (Intermediate)
• Java (Bonus)
• C/C++ (Bonus)
• CakePHP (Bonus)
• Mobile experience (Bonus)
• Design experience (Bonus)
• Linux Intermediate (expert preferred)
• Networking and DNS (intermediate)
• Version control systems – CVS/SVN/Git (intermediate)
• CentOS/Fedora/RHEL (Bonus)
• High availability experience (Bonus)
• Well spoken and good communication skills
• Self starter and motivated
• Loves coding and is proud of their work
• Genuine interest in technology
• Team player
• 5+ years development experience. Source code and example work MUST be provided.
• Formal qualification is a plus
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za