Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360K – R240K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years PHP development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking to employ an innovative and experienced Senior PHP Developer to join their team.
• IT Related Degree
• Minimum 5 years PHP development experience
• PHP experience: 5+ years
• Experience in MVC Frameworks
• Experience in database query optimisation
• Experience in working on both frontend and backend projects
• Bonus: Experience with Bulk SMS integrations
• Bonus: Experience in CodeIgniter framework, DNS, Email Delivery
• Interpret written business functionality requirements
• Software planning and architecture
• Perform coding to required software standards
• Perform testing on software
• Perform bug fixing
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Track time and report progress through project management system
• Liaise with systems administrator where required
• Integration of HTML supplied from designers
• Responding to escalated support tickets (very few)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za