Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K – R360K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team. They build their own business, support entrepreneurs, and enable corporate partners. The role involves designing and implementing web functionality and user interfaces, as well as back-end systems to support interfaces, to automate processes, and to integrate with third parties. Experience in producing good quality web applications is important and the ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver solutions and code that are robust, flexible and scalable. Being able to build and update existing sites to given specifications will also be crucial.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years relevant development experience
• Knowledge of website design, usability and functionality, and a strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
• A strong knowledge of PHP5, using modern approaches to maintainable and flexible systems (e.g. MVC, service-oriented architectures)
• A firm understanding and flair to explore and utilise the latest web technologies and best practices
• PHP (five+ years), HTML (five+ years), CSS (three+ years)
• PHP Debugging (XDebug, ZendDebugger), IDEs (Eclipse PDT, ZendStudio, Netbeans, PHPStorm, etc.)
• Git/SVN source code management
• Able to provide at least three examples of work
• Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (like ZendFramework, Yii, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.) and content platforms (like WordPress)
• Knowledge of Magento e-commerce platform
• Basic experience of Linux systems administration
• Basic or intermediate level use of Adobe Photoshop or similar to enable image manipulation and website/email build from PSD files
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za