Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R576K – R480K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer who is highly motivated and who has experience in leading/ mentoring other developers in a team when needed.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Proficient in PHP, Java, Perl, Python, Shell in a backend environment
• Experience in Mobile/Web application development, WAP, WML, HTML, XML, SOAP and JSON
• Architecting and managing robust, secure and scalable systems
• Experience in Apache, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache
• Experience in Code frameworks such as CodeIgnitor, Zend, etc.
• Experience in Online APIs and Agile development practices
• Experience in Version control and in Issue / project management (Jira)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za