Senior PHP Developer/ Team Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R456K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Talented PHP Developer/ Team Lead to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a strong portfolio of work examples.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Proficient in PHP, MySQL and OOP
• Management experience / guiding and developing other back and front end developers.
• PHP Framework experience of choice
• Experience in creating and/or working with CMS
• Fluent in XHTML and CSS 2/3
• Strong knowledge with a wide range of relevant technologies and web standards
• Perl understanding (not essential but preference will be given)
• Working in a Linux hosting environment
• The following are advantageous:
- Agile development experience
- Working experience with Perl
- Good jQuery know-how
- Ability to execute projects in a graphically pleasing manner
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za