Senior PHP / Web Developer
|Salary||R42K - R38K per month|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
Our client is a rapidly growing award winning company based in PTA, offering an outstanding opportunity for a Senior PHP / Web Developer to join their team. The Senior PHP / Web Developer will be a core member of the IT and Ops team with the responsibility of ensuring that the ecommerce website and other backoffice systems run smoothly and effectively.
Duties will be varied but will include:
* Ownership of all elements of the SDLC including:-
- Ensuring requirements are gathered from key internal customers to develop
- Prioritisation of the Product Roadmap with the Ops Director
- Development of good quality/tested code to be released in 2-3 week Agile sprints
- Ensuring software releases are implemented and tested to ensure their viability
- Capturing feedback and bugs from the both internal and external customers
* System availability monitored and improved to ensure agreed SLA's are exceeded
* Management & mentoring of junior team members when recruited
* Development and policing of internal development standards and guidelines
* Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology
* Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
The right person.
* BSc Degree & minimum of 5 years proven professional experience in PHP development
* Minimum of 5 years of PHP development experience within a professional organisation.
* Good working knowledge of PHP5, MySQL, Linux, Apache, HTML / CSS / Ajax Web Development, MVC Frameworks
* Experience of eCommerce systems (Magento preferred)
* Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
* Ability to foster strong client relationships at various organizational levels
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za