Senior Pavement/Material Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R1mil – R800k|
|Education||ECSA registered (PrEng).|
|Experience||Minimum 10-15 years’ experience|
A well-established firm of consulting engineers is looking for a Senior Pavement/Materials Engineer to lead their road department in Gauteng.
• ECSA registered (PrEng).
• Minimum 10-15 years’ experience, including flexible pavement design, rigid pavement design, surfacing design (asphalt, seal, slurry), rehabilitation design, borrow/quarry material evolution.
• Experience working for a variety of client bodies including SANRAL, and provincial roads departments.
• Must be familiar with a variety of contracting forms (FIDIC, GCC, NEC, JBCC), preparing tender/contract documents
• Must be experienced as a Contract Works Engineer.
• Technical review
• Technical design
• Pavement assessment
• Preliminary and Detail design
• Contract documentation
• Tender evaluation
• Contract administration
• Contract management (COLTO Engineer)
• Progress meetings
• OHS Assessments (Designer’s OHS plan)
• ISO Quality Management
• Financial management of projects
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za