Senior Pharmacist (Mafikeng)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mafikeng|
|Salary||R600k – R480k|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
If you are a registered Pharmacist, and seek an opportunity to grow in a Senior capacity within the private health care sector, this is the position for you!
Our client who is based in a small town known as Mafikeng, in the North West, seeks to employ an experienced Pharmacist for a senior role in the pharmacy. The hospital group has extensive training and development programmes, and are happy to assist with relocation costs and accommodation!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Be registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist
• A minimum of 3 years’ private hospital or retail experience
• Good GPP knowledge and understanding
• Good interpersonal skills
• Can manage well under pressure
• Prior tutoring and supervisory expertise will be preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Jaylene on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za