Senior Pipeline Engineer
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BSc in Engineering or equivalent|
|Experience||16 years of experience (5 years in offshore pipeline engineering and the remainder in a related field)|
An international EPCM company is looking for a Senior Pipeline Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Engineering or equivalent
• 16 years of experience (5 years in offshore pipeline engineering and the remainder in a related field)
• Professional Registration and active participation in external technical society preferred
• Pipeline Engineer with offshore experience required. Also experience in onshore pipelines preferred
• Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of project and/or department goals
• Perform and check pipeline calculations and design using both computer-aided and manual design techniques
• Serve as lead on assigned projects or complex engineering assignments
• Perform, as required, the following: organize/plan jobs, support proposal and estimate activities, write/review specifications including design criteria, prepare/maintain schedules, develop/monitor estimates and manpower forecasts, assign work, work with project/client/field, material procurement, permit, and subcontract activities
• Serve as Supervising Lead, providing guidance/supervision to other leads and functions as mentor to less experienced engineers
• Prepare and perform to estimates, schedules, man-hour, manpower, and material forecasts
• Direct and oversee audits
• Conduct technical seminars
• Assist, as requested, in the development of department standards and procedures
• Assist with departmental administrative duties or with other company functions outside the department
• Actively participate in, promote, and maximize the use of the Organisation’s Pipeline Knowledge Community and other available resources
• Support the Discipline Excellence Leader on assignments, as required
• Administer performance appraisal input and counselling
• Actively participate in external technical seminars and self-enrol in advanced management training courses
• Develop and build client relations
• Provide closer interface with, and promote the understanding of, other discipline functions
• Competent in leading pipeline field construction management
• Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Logistics or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za