Senior Plant Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, West|
|Education||N6 National Diploma Mechanical Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Plant Engineer at one of South Africa’s leading paper manufacturing company based in Johannesburg.
• National Diploma or BSc Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Boiler and Turbine Experience
• 5 Years Manufacturing Experience
• GCC will be advantageous
• Maintenance of Equipment
• Ensure compliance to Maintenance Business Processes within area of responsibility
• Assist with the co-ordination of all corrective actions required to return plant back to service
• Responsible for long term maintenance planning
• Management of maintenance contracts, contractors and alliances
• Ensure legal compliance is maintained monthly
• Manage investigations and projects to improve plant efficiency
• Supervisory/ Leadership skills
• Problem solving skills
• IR Skills
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Valid driver's license EB
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za