Senior Procurement Officer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Diploma in Procurement|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to join their team.
• Ensuring products and services being acquired for new projects are in accordance with policy.
• Providing effective and accurate procurement and contractual advice to both clients and suppliers.
• Building strong productive working relationships with both suppliers and clients.
• Influencing the capability and profile of procurement within the business.
• Implementing and reviewing systems, processes and procedures.
• Developing and maintaining registers of proposed suppliers and undertake strategic procurement planning.
• Providing advice and recommendations to senior management on significant procurement issues.
• Researching and preparing submissions, reports and briefing material for senior management on significant procurement issues.
• Matric with Maths and Science.
• Diploma in Procurement
• Minimum of 5 years experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience and knowledge of corporate procurement management, policies and processes.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za