Senior Quantity Surveyor - Oil & Gas
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R750k - R550k|
|Education||• BSc Hons (Quantity Surveying)|
|Experience||• 5 – 10 Years Engineering Quantity Surveying Experience with at least 2 years in oil and gas. • Experience in the oil and gas industry is essential for this role.|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor – Oil & Gas
A well-established frim of Professional Quantity Surveyors is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with Oil and Gas experience, in their Western Cape Office.
• 5 – 10 Years Engineering Quantity Surveying Experience with at least 2 years in oil and gas.
• BSc Hons (Quantity Surveying)
• Experience in the oil and gas industry is essential for this role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and WinQS
• Experience in client engagement;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Experience in presenting financial reports;
• A solid track record of cost management of multiple procurement projects;
• Solid technical knowledge of oil and gas.
• Enquiry documentation compilation;
• Tender evaluation and adjudication;
• Effective management project budget to the satisfaction of the client;
• Continuous cost monitoring and reporting;
• Compilation of monthly progress payment certificates;
• Compilation of monthly financial reports and the presentation thereof to the client;
• Reporting on the cost of potential variations and advising on corrective actions;
• Contract modification adjudication and agreement;
• Final account forecasting;
• Final account agreement;
• Procurement strategy formulation
• Claims adjudication and settlement;
• Contracts management.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne on 021 555 0432
Salary: R750k - R550k
Location: Western Cape
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za