Senior Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers
|Location||QS Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R750k - R550k|
A PQS firm specialising in Engineering and Mining Projects is looking to employ Senior Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers.
Your experience needs to include:
• 6+ years experience in Engineering and/or Mining Industry
• Experience in FEL Stages of a project (i.e. Concept, Prefeasibility and Feasibility Stages)
• Experience in compilation of CAPEX (Capital Estimating) including compilation of estimating plans, basis of estimates
and review/benchmarking of estimates
• Experience in compilation or assistance in compilation of WBS structures for CAPEX purposes
• Experience in method of measurements and compilation of Bills of Quantities in WinQS for Earthworks, Civil Works,
Structural Works, Plant Piping and Mechanicals (experience in at least 2 of these disciplines)
• Extensive experience in either FIDIC or NEC Conditions of Contract
• Experience in compilation of enquiry and contract documents
• Experience in the TEAR process (Tender Evaluation and Adjudication Recommendation)
• Experience in the preparation of Final Accounts
• Experience in Payment Certification and Accompanying Budgets
• Cost Control
• Working knowledge in Contract Administration (to be able to guide Contract Administrators in their on-site functions)
• Experience in Procurement Operating Plans (POP’s) and Contracting Strategies
• Experience in Costrac and PRISM an added benefit
Other positions within this firm include (details can be found under PQS jobs on our site):
- Lead Quantity Surveyor/Cost Engineer (Minimum 10 years' experience)
- Quantity Surveyor/Cost Engineer (Minimum 3 years' Experience
- Junior Quantity Surveyor/Cost Engineer (Minimum 1 year experience)
- Contract Administrator (Minimum 3 years' experience)
- Scheduler/Planner (Minimum 5 years' Experience)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za