Senior Railway Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R950k – R750k|
|Education||BEng (Civil) or higher|
|Experience||10 years post graduate experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Senior Railway Engineer, to be based in Pretoria.
• BEng (Civil) or higher, i.e. BEng (Hons) Transportation or MEng Transportation
• Professionally registered with ECSA (PrEng)
• 10 years post graduate experience with at least 5 years' experience in railway planning and design
• Plan and analyse railway systems, from conceptual design, to detailed design.
• Analysis of railway systems, including capacity requirements.
• Lead the railway project team, consisting of geometric designers, perway, electrical and signalling engineers.
• Plan and manage projects, including financial control and staff scheduling.
• Lead / support tender or proposal activities to obtain work.
• Liaison with clients.
• Prepare technical reports, including planning and feasibility reports.
• Mentor learners, junior engineering and technical staff.
• Support other regions with railway expertise and capacity.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Heather or Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za