Senior Roads and/or Railway Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Botswana|
|Salary||R950k – R750k|
|Experience||10 years post-qualifying experience.|
A leading Consulting Company is looking for a Senior Roads and/or Railway Engineer to be based in Botswana.
• The successful candidate will have had experience with the design and construction of urban and rural roads and/or railway infrastructure development.
• The role requires a Chartered/Certified Engineer with at least 10 years post-qualifying experience.
• Reporting to the Roads & Infrastructure Division Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of conceptual and detail design of engineering projects.
• Key tasks include production of designs and schedules of quantities, site project management and coordination with team members.
• The successful candidate will interface with clients, submit relevant reports; keep updated with latest engineering software and maintain all quality and ISO standards. The role may involve some regional travel.
• A hands-on person with strong leadership skills who is able to confidently and appropriately assert him/herself, make prudent decisions and effectively solve problems is required.
• Assistance with relocation will be provided. An indication of salary expectations would be of assistance.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham/Merinda/Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za