Senior Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R835K – R500K per annum|
|Education||IT Degree or IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years software development experience|
A large ICT company based in Pretoria is looking for Senior Software Developers. The successful candidate must be able to manage team/s to ensure effective and efficient operations and that all the resources are utilised optimally and participate in procurement of integrated IT solutions in accordance with ICT standards.
• NDip. or Degree in an ICT related field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology and Engineering)
• Minimum 6 years' experience in the ICT field
• Minimum 3 years' software development and configuration within an ECM environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in solution architecture and design
• Experience in data management and systems integration advantageous.
• Experience with methodologies Agile, RUP, OpenUp
• Experience with Enterprise architecture framework TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, MODAF, GWEA
• Experience with RDMS including Object Relational Mapping tools and practices
• Knowledge of Government Processes and Standards
Other Special Requirements
• Candidates will be required to travel to branches around the country.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Tiffany on 011 234 6868.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za