Senior Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K - R420K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Com Degree; Non-negotiable|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years development experience|
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team based in Johannesburg. If you are looking for a new challenge with loads of new opportunities then this is for you..
• B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Com Degree; Non-negotiable.
• Formal qualifications/short courses in the above software languages is important
• Management and/or leadership training courses will be an advantage
• Minimum 6 years’ experience with at least 3 years of experience within a similar role
• A minimum of 2 years mentoring / coaching experience (e.g: providing on the job training, technical guidance etc).
• Software implementation experience is extremely important
• Project prioritization experience
• Support liaison experience
• Technical competencies are imperative:
o Excellent knowledge/ experience in C#, .NET, C++ and SQL and TSQL, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF is essential
o Knowledge of the following languages will give the candidate a great advantage: ASP.NET; Delphi, GWT, JAVA, cloud computing
• Mentoring and coach of 1 – 2 team members
• Development of exceptional software to spec and to deadlines
• Recommend approaches to meet the technical requirements of commitments
• Perform Technical reviews on work done by team members
• Present / review technical sessions
• Conflict management and resolution skills
• Be able to both lead and work within in a team – ability to gain buy in from other parties and team members
• Provide input into the performance management of a junior developer
• Ability to communicate with both managers and employees
• Interface professionally with clients when necessary
• Time planning and time management skills are essential
• Developed written communication skills
• A focus on accuracy with strong attention to detail is essential
• Display commitment and follow through
• Good supervisory skills
• Structured approach
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za