Senior Software Engineer (SQL)
|Location||BI Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||A BSc, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences (non-negotiable)|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years’ experience|
Our client, one of the leading Software Development Houses, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, specialising in SQL. This company offers training as well as room for growth and a successful candidate will be working with like-minded individuals. You will be involved in the full SDLC process (analysis, design and implementation.)
• MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012
• SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
• SharePoint Oracle PL/SQL Oracle PL/SQL 10g / 11g
• A good understanding of object-oriented programming
• 4 years’ experience in designing & implementing n-tier architecture
• Experience with SQL Server 2008 or higher
• Solid T-SQL skills
• Understanding of database storage architecture
• Ability to troubleshoot database and query performance issues
• Good relational database design understanding
• SQL Server Analysis Services
• Dimensional modelling and data warehouse methodologies
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za