Senior Solar PV and/or Wind Consultant
|Salary||R900k - R600k|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
A leading international renewables technical advisory firm is growing their Cape Town team and is looking for a Senior Solar PV/Wind Consultant to join their team. Join a dynamic environment with a bright future.
• A degree in Engineering
• More than 5 years’ experience working on large scale solar PV and wind sector
• Consultancy experience or Lenders TA, Construction Monitoring or Owner’s Engineering experience
• Contracts due diligence (EPC, O&M, PPA etc.)
• Engineering degree (or relevant technical degree)
• Knowledge of the design, construction, operations and maintenance of electrical / mechanical PV system components
• Understanding of project development economics and project finance
• Related technologies experience e.g. distribution & transmission systems, rooftop systems, battery storage etc
• Cross disciplinary knowledge, e.g. PV, wind, CSP, biomass, conventional combustion technologies
• Prior experience with the South African and/or African renewables market.
Should you meet the above requirements, send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za