Senior Structural & Minor Civils Technician
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R550k - R350k|
|Education||NDip in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years' experience|
An up-and-coming Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Senior Structural & Minor Civils Technician, to be based in Durban.
• National Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 6 years’ post-grad experience in buildings and associated minor civils
• Valid Code B / EB driver’s licence
• Proficient in Civil Designer / Model Maker advantageous
• Provide technical information on the principles and applications associated with detailing, draughting, some knowledge of structural designs
• Contract/project administration/management of engineering requirements for any project and associated minor civils
• Compile document, project report and tender adjudication report
• Implement and monitor any engineering projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia, Heather or Laura on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za