|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Advanced Survey Certificate, National Diploma or BTech degree (Surveying)|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A coal mining company based in Witbank is in need of a Senior Surveyor for survey control and measurement in the operations that ensures maximum value is extracted from the latest proven surveying technologies
The suitable incumbent will meet the following inherent requirements:
• Advanced Survey Certificate, National Diploma or BTech degree (Surveying)
• Chamber of Mines Surveying Certificate
• Minimum of 5 years underground mining experience.
• Surveying principles, Micro Station, Model maker and provide written reports.
• Analysing skills and Computer Literacy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za