Senior Traffic Engineer & Transport Demand Modeller
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||B.Sc. / B.Eng Degree - Civil Eng|
|Experience||Min 8 Yrs|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Senior Traffic Engineer & Transport Demand Modeller, to be based in JHB.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng Degree - Civil Engineering
- Preferably Professional Engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) or working towards registration with ECSA
- At least 8 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience in traffic engineering and demand modelling including traffic and public transport studies, signal design/plans, capacity analysis, operational analysis and planning, forecasting, and feasibility studies.
- Experience in working within multi-disciplinary teams as well as leading and managing teams within field of expertise
- EMME and SATURN modelling experience essential
- SIDRA & TRANSYT experience preferable
- Micro-simulation (AIMSUN & VISSIM) experience advantageous but not essential
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za