Senior Training Manager
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.1M - R700K|
|Education||Social Sciences or Engineering, Registered Assessor/Moderator|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Senior Training Manager for operational methodologies and procedures in respect to mechanised mining and engineering training and development.
The suitable incumbent will meet the following inherent requirements:
• Tertiary qualification in the field of ETD, Social Sciences or Engineering
• 5 years training management experience
• Solid experience in the mining industry
• Certified as an assessor and moderator
• Blasting certificate or trade test certificate (Advantageous)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za