Senior Training and Development Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Education||3 year Human Resources degree or diploma preferable with instructional design|
|Experience||3 years' experience in learning pathways and quality development or a related area such as human resources.|
A gold mining client based in the North West requires a Senior Training and Development Officer.
• 3 year Human Resources degree or diploma preferable with instructional design
• 3 years' experience in learning pathways and quality development or a related area such as human resources.
• At least 2 years' demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with challenges in the mining environment.
• Understanding of the South African skills development environment.
• Training and / or experience in the mining industry is essential.
• Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one
• Training as an assessor and / or moderator will be an added advantage.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• Doing training needs analysis, consulting with management and selecting most suitable methodology
• Assessing, facilitating and reviewing the design and development of course content
• Market training programs by presenting to management
• Evaluating all components of the training process, e.g. materials, presentations, outcomes, etc. to ensure return on investment.
• Planning and monitoring career development of appropriate human resources for own staff and graduates, diplomats and other learners, working within a three year planning horizon.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za