Senior Training and Development Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R450K – 400K|
A gold mining company based in the North West is looking for a Senior Training and Development Officer.
• 3 Year Human Resources degree or diploma preferable with instructional design
• 3 Years' experience in learning pathways and quality development or a related area such as human resources within the mining industry.
• Knowledge and experience in completion of the WSP, EE Plan and ATR.
• At least two years' demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Understanding of the South African skills development environment.
• Training and / or experience in the mining industry is essential.
• Training as an Assessor and or Moderator will be an added advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za