Senior Ventilation Officer
|Education||Advance Certificate in Mine Environmental|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
Our reputable client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Senior Ventilation Officer to carry out inspections and report on all matters concerning Ventilation.
• Minimum Grade 12 with Maths and Science as subject
• Chamber of Mines Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• Intermediate Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Hygiene Discipline in Mine Environmental Control
• Blasting Certificate will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za